Regional Relief and Recovery Fund
Community Futures Emergency Loan Program
Community Futures Okanagan-Similkameen is proud to be a part of the Federal Government’s economic response, in delivering the Community Futures Emergency Loan Program, part of the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund to business in our community.
For loans under $40,000
Please see criteria and complete the contact form below.
We will get in touch with application
information as soon as it is available.
Loan terms (under $40,000)
Our preliminary information is that loans under $40,000 will have the following features:
- No interest accrual or principal payments through December 31, 2022.
- If 75% of the loan is repaid by December 31, 2022, the remainder of the loan is forgiven.
- Blended principal and interest payments beginning January 1, 2023. Loans must be repaid by December 31, 2025.
- No prepayment penalties.
Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) located in
Penticton, Naramata, Summerland, Okanagan Falls, Oliver, Osoyoos, Keremeos, Hedley, Princeton, Penticton Indian Band, Osoyoos Indian Band, Upper Similkameen Indian Band, Lower Similkameen Indian Band, Twin Lakes, Oyama, Cawston, Bridesville, Coalmont, Tulameen, Apex.
- The SME must attest to their ineligibility for:
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) or the
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- The small business must have been viable and not experiencing any liquidity or other financial difficulties as of March 1, 2020.
- The small business must have experienced a material adverse effect on business operations on or after March 1, 2020, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Business established before March 1, 2020.
- Be a sole proprietorship, partnership (except professional services), corporation, social enterprise, or other similar organization.
• Operating expenses, payroll, and other non-deferrable expenses that are critical to sustaining your business’ continuity.
If you meet these criteria, please apply here.